The Slaying of Sandy Hook The Slaying of Sandy Hook

For me, this was a game with subtext. I liked the plodding, heavy walking of our featureless antagonist. It implies that his actions are uncoordinated and/or unnatural. I also appreciated the countdown clock; it prevents this game from looking like a typical shoot-'em-up sandbox without consequence. I hope the inevitable knee-jerk reviews don't dissuade people from playing this. There's more than meets the eye...

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

Well...

Well, the idea and design for the game is pretty good. However, the timer for certain levels (especially races) is too short. Also, it's a pain in the ass to get your car moving if you bump into a wall or have to back up. The directional controls are ambiguous at best (maybe an arrow key plus a mouse pointer in the future?) and finally; my keys haven't been this sticky since I discovered Redtube. For some reason the keys are stuck at the beginning of some levels and sometimes even get stuck during gameplay. Infuriating! All that aside, I think the concept is pretty good and the effort put into this game cannot be denied. I will definitely be looking for your work in the future.

Bumper Boat Battle Bumper Boat Battle

Not too bad, could be better.

Okay, just a few things to say. First, I totally agree with the other commenters that you should have more than one life in this game. If not that, then power-ups that occur more frequently and not DIRECTLY NEXT TO THE ELECTRIC FENCE. Also, the steering system is a bit archaic and vague. Maybe a point and click style in the future?
That being said, I still think this is a cool and original game with lots of action and an addictive nature. Keep it up.

Magnet towers Magnet towers

Sweet!

Very cool game, especially if you only have a few minutes of free time. The graphics are smooth and the music keeps the mood upbeat. Nice work!

Magic Pen Magic Pen

!!!!

Awesome game! Smooth graphics, nice tools for gameplay, simple idea, hundreds of solutions to each level. I love it!

Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

Very nice

I really like this game. Well done, good concept, fast moving.
I have to ask, where did you find the awesome music?

Retroid Retroid

Okay.

Not a bad game, but the number of intro screens really pissed me off. A "skip" button would be much appreciated. Also, there's a typo at the screen asking you to "chose" your name.

Straight Master Straight Master

Pretty Good

Overall, a darn good game, nudity or not. But you have to tell me, where did you find the amazing music?

Thing-Thing Arena 2 Thing-Thing Arena 2

!!!

Is it just me, or is this one of the most addicting, well-programmed flash games in the world? I can't stop playing.