The Slaying of Sandy Hook The Slaying of Sandy Hook

For me, this was a game with subtext. I liked the plodding, heavy walking of our featureless antagonist. It implies that his actions are uncoordinated and/or unnatural. I also appreciated the countdown clock; it prevents this game from looking like a typical shoot-'em-up sandbox without consequence. I hope the inevitable knee-jerk reviews don't dissuade people from playing this. There's more than meets the eye...

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

Well...

Well, the idea and design for the game is pretty good. However, the timer for certain levels (especially races) is too short. Also, it's a pain in the ass to get your car moving if you bump into a wall or have to back up. The directional controls are ambiguous at best (maybe an arrow key plus a mouse pointer in the future?) and finally; my keys haven't been this sticky since I discovered Redtube. For some reason the keys are stuck at the beginning of some levels and sometimes even get stuck during gameplay. Infuriating! All that aside, I think the concept is pretty good and the effort put into this game cannot be denied. I will definitely be looking for your work in the future.

Bumper Boat Battle Bumper Boat Battle

Not too bad, could be better.

Okay, just a few things to say. First, I totally agree with the other commenters that you should have more than one life in this game. If not that, then power-ups that occur more frequently and not DIRECTLY NEXT TO THE ELECTRIC FENCE. Also, the steering system is a bit archaic and vague. Maybe a point and click style in the future?
That being said, I still think this is a cool and original game with lots of action and an addictive nature. Keep it up.